Facilities & Technology
|About Us | Contact Us | Facilities & Technology | Instructional Beliefs | Mission & Core Values | Quick Facts | Statement of Faith | Student Outcomes|
Our commitment to 21st Century technology, effective teaching, and state-of-the-art facilities sets us apart. The TVCS campus includes 15 classrooms, a large commons area, two fully equipped computer labs, a library, fine arts area, weight-room, an administrative/teacher office area, and a full size gymnasium with locker rooms.
Additionally, we provide a safe and secure environment from morning drop-off to afternoon dismissal. Three entrances are open before and after school with supervision from school personnel. During the school day, all doors are locked with access available only through the main entrance. This access is controlled by a video intercom system which streams to the main office. TVCS has taken the lead in providing the safest and most secure school program in the county.
- Campus-wide Wireless Internet
- Student email
- 3:1 Student to Computer Ratio in grades K-8
- 1:1 Environment in grades 9-12 (Chromebooks)
- Each classroom is equipped with a Promethean interactive whiteboard and several sets of Activexpressions and Activnotes are available school-wide to facilitate an interactive and engaging learning environment.
- Online access to student grades for parents
- All internet content is internally filtered.
- Classroom Computers in Elementary Classrooms
- Each wing of the building has a fully functional computer lab that includes 33 stations and multiple printers.
- TVCS owns several Flip-cams that are available to teachers and students.
- The Library/Media Center has six student stations, a color printer, and over ten thousand books available for checkout.
- Each student has a personal login and data storage space on the network.